Friday 28 February 2014

I Love Lanolips!

For the past few months I have been using Lanolips products for my lips as a natural alternative to Vaseline. I wanted to use a more natural product because it's something I use all the time and its on my mouth so I guess I will ingest some. Although I love Vaseline and all of those little cute tins I decided to switch to Lanolips, although it is more expensive I can justify the price because it is a natural alternative and it delivers amazing results. It is currently £11.22 for a tube of this, click here to visit the Boots page to find out more.

Lanolips Original 101 Ointment
The original Lanolips 101 Ointment is fabulous! I use it on all dry or irritated skin, mostly on my lips but I have used it on elbows, cuticles and fingers, I tend to bite the skin around my finger nails I know its gross but its a bad habit of mine I'm trying to break and I find that using Lanolips on the worst areas overnight really helps them recover faster.

I currently own the Original Lanolips and the Lemon Aid Lanolips
In my Christmas stocking I got the Lanolips Lemonaid which I wanted for a while when I saw that Fleur de Force used it. I use the Lanolips Lemonaid as more of a lip gloss and more for during the day, I save my 101 Ointment for night time use and I always apply a little in the morning, obviously if my lips were really dry I would be using the 101 Ointment during the day as well.

"Rediscover the magic of lanolin in this heavy-duty, 100% natural ointment like no other. Lanolips 101 Ointment is the purest of pure wonder ointment, made with Lanolips' exclusive 100% Ultra Pure Grade Lanolin. Luxuriously creamy Lanolips 101 Ointment contains 100% pure Ultra Medical Grade Lanolin which literally melts between your fingers. This magical multi-purpose product has multiple uses such as extremely chapped lips, dry cuticles, dry, itchy skin, dry nasal passages and more. Suitable for even the most sensitive skin."

Overall I am so happy I switched to Lanolips, I use it every single day and I don't think I would ever go back to Vaseline, I also feel that with Lanolips it stays on better so it moisturises for longer. I would definitely give these a go if you're looking for a natural alternative or if your just looking to try something new out, this would also be amazing for those who suffer from dry or chapped lips, having a natural product may help your lips and skin heal better and improve their condition.


No comments:

Post a Comment