Wednesday 26 February 2014

The Body Shop: Coconut Body Scrub

Recently I bought this amazing body scrub from The Body Shop and I love it! It was £12.00 you can buy it here on the official Body Shop website. I also got money off in store that day as they had 20% off for Love Your Body Members.

You can see it is a creamy consistency with small exfoliating bits in it
The product smells divine, like coconut as you would expect."This exfoliating body scrub contains organic virgin coconut oil. It leaves skin soft and smooth, removes dead skin cells, stimulates skin microcirculation, leaves skin feeling soft and smooth, tropical coconut scent"

Body Shop Coconut Body Scrub
I am in love with this body scrub, I love coconut products because I love the smell and am a huge believer in the amazing properties coconut oil contains. This body scrub really leaves my skin feeling so soft and leaves no greasy/oily reside on the skin, I know some body scrubs are meant to be an oily consistency as it helps to moisturise the skin and I do like this but not when I have to have oily skin for the rest of the day therefore I use them more at night. I used this one this morning and my skin feels and looks great, it really cleans your skin and has such a gorgeous smell, I also think this will be great for before I use fake tan as It doesn't leave any residue on the skin and might prevent streaks and give a more even finish. 

The Body Shop does a few different scents in the same Body Scrub range and I can't wait to try more!


1 comment:

  1. I loooove The Body Shop scrubs! My favourite is the mango flavour, i just love the smell :) I'm now following you on bloglovin + look forward to future posts! xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete