Friday 23 May 2014

The Body Shop: Mint and Watermelon Lip Gloss

I recently purchased a couple of The Body Shop's lip glosses. It's been a while since I used a squishy tube of lip gloss and I wanted to give these a go, just for day time natural looks that I can apply with no mirror. The Body Shop has a huge range of lip glosses in all different flavours, click HERE if you want to see them. They are £7.00 each which I think is a fair price because lip glosses last ages.

Mint and Watermelon Lip Gloss by The Body Shop
I choose the mint and watermelon flavours because I love watermelon products and I fancied trying the mint one because it was clear and thought it would be more refreshing. Firstly, the mint one doesn't taste as nice as I had hoped its a more natural mint than what I am used to but at the same time I don't mind this because I do love more natural products. It gives a nice glossy sheen to the lips, it doesn't last long but these kind of lip glosses never really do and I don't mind that because I don't want them to be sticky and thick. 

I prefer the smell of the watermelon one, surprise surprise! I already love everything watermelon, and this has a nice sweet taste to it without tasting full of chemicals. Although it has a peachy pink colour in the tube the colour isn't as strong when you apply it to your lips, it does have a faint colour though and this was the look I was after, something natural and wearable for every day. Again this doesn't last long on the lips but they are both handy for applying over the top of lipstick if you want that extra glossy sheen. You don't need a mirror to apply them either which make it so much easier and quicker.

I like these lip glosses, I want to purchase some of the other flavours as the have a huge range, I think the Raspberry one will be next. It's nice to have this style of lip gloss again, it reminds me of being back in high school!


1 comment:

  1. If i share this blog weblogic Server Training in Chennai aims to teach professionals and beginners to have perfect solution of their learning needs in server technologies.


    Best Lip Liner

    ReplyDelete