Wednesday 28 May 2014

Bourjois: Rouge Edtion Lipstick Rose Neon

In a recent three for two offer in Boots, I bought this lovely Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in Rose Neon which is a lovely bright Barbie pink colour. It was £7.99 and there is a good range of colours to choose from HERE. I bought this because I just loved the colour, I really love pink and I didn't own a lipstick this shade of pink.

Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in Rose Neon
The pigmentation is good, it feels just like a standard lipstick but looks just a bit more natural and not as thick as other lipsticks. I wear this with more day time looks and think its a perfect colour for spring/summer. It is actually quite moisturizing and claims it provides 10 hour hydration, I don't think they hydration lasts 10 hours but it really depends on how often you apply it. It does come off after eating which most lipsticks do so that doesn't bother me at all.

I own a lot of matte lipsticks because I love the effect but I thought I would branch out and try something different, this lipstick isn't too shiny but gives a soft sheen to the lips. I really like the packaging, its easy to find in my drawer as it has the colour on the bottom and I like the square shape to the bottle. I do find that the actual cut of the lipstick is a little too wide and doesn't really have that point that most lipsticks tend to have, this makes it a bit more difficult to apply a crisp line.

Overall I like this lipstick and I love the colour, I think I would like to try some of the other colours in this range as I love the more natural effect they give to my lips.


2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty, summery colour, I love bourjois
    http://emhasrednails.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice lippy!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete