Friday 28 March 2014

Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil

For the past two years I have been using the amazing Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil, I switched my night time moisturiser for this after I read about the amazing benefits this oil and I have never looked back. I am now a huge fan of night time facial oils, I think they are so much better for your skin and whilst you are sleeping you may as well use something more intense and more oily. It is £16.50 in Boots which is where I buy it from, you can find out more HERE.

Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil
"Rosehip oil's potent natural actives make it highly effective for a variety of skin concerns including dehydrated and ageing skin. Trilogy’s rosehip expertise ensures the finest quality oil with minimum 80% essential fatty acids (omega 3 and 6) and fatty acid (omega 9) content. Independent clinical studies show it helps improve the appearance of scars, stretchmarks, fine lines and wrinkles. Also available in 45ml."

Since using this amazing product I have noticed a great difference in my skin, I always wake up and my skin feels and looks well rested, healthy and moisturised without being oily. Now I have been using it for two years I find it hard to remember what my skin was like before, but I have noticed that any spots or scarring from spots fades quicker than it used to. It is meant to be great for wrinkles, I don't have any to speak of yet but just knowing that I'm using this makes me feel better and I hope that I will thank myself in the future for using this.

I am a huge believer in natural and organic products, I use a lot of them and since switching to them my skin feels and looks so much better, people I don't know have even complimented me on my skin and family members and friends have noticed the difference as well. The oil smells fine, not like roses as you might expect, but just a few drops on your face is all you will need, I usually do a drop on each cheek, one for my forehead and one for my chin. If my skin is feeling drier or more tired I will add a couple of extra drops, I just massage it over my face and when I remember I do my neck as well, that's something I want to start doing every night. It doesn't leave your skin looking or feeling oily, it is a dry oil and so it sinks in to the skin quickly. I don't think I would use this during the day though, maybe if my skin got really dry or irritated, but I think wearing it under makeup might make my skin look oily by the end of the day.

I have combination skin and it kind of switches from being slightly drier to slightly more oily from week to week, I used to have really oily skin in my teens and have since been terrified of using any oily/intense moisturising products on my skin, but now it has settled down I love these oil based products. I will never be without my Organic Rosehip Oil now.

No comments:

Post a Comment